What does Nutrition Education Services Look Like at OakStone Health and Nutrition?
Working with business and organizations in the community to provide education services covering a variety of topics which include, but are not limited to:
- Cardiac Health
- Diabetes Management
- General Healthful Eating Habits
- Reading a Nutrition Facts Label for Specific Health Conditions
- Meal Planning for Individuals and/or Families
- Practicing Intuitive Eating Habits
- Using Apps/Websites for Better Nutrition Habits
- Portion Control
- What are the Five Main Food Groups and How to Structure Your Meals Using Each Group?
- Helpful Strategies for Eating More Fruit and Vegetables
- Making Your Original Recipes Healthier
- Healthy Eating On-The-Go
- Virtual Grocery Store Tours
- Virtual Pantry Overhaul
- How to Organize Your Fridge and Pantry
- Seasonal Fruit and Vegetable Purchasing and Recipes
- Other group education services can be modified based on preferences
Ready to Learn?
Are You a Business Interested in Partnering with OakStone Health and Nutrition?
What Do OakStone Health and Nutrition Business Partnerships Look Like?
- Working with restaurants to develop healthy menu options
- Working with non-profits on grant projects to improve community health
- Working with local grocery stores to provide grocery store tours and educational resources for customers
- Being a guest speaker at conferences